Here’s the small print about your booking with Yoga Holly:
1. All purchases are non-refundable , non-transferable and must be used within 3 months from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
2. Users must be over 18, or provide guardians permission.
3. Class bookings include mat hire and equipment.
4. All attendees must complete the health information and declaration form in advance of attending. By not completing this form you take full responsibility for your health and wellbeing related to classes.
5. It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers of any previous injury, illness, or conditions that may impact their yoga class.
6. Classes start promptly, and late entry is not permitted, please arrive 10 minutes before the start of class.
7. You are responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings.
8. In exceptional circumstances the schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
9. Weekly classes are suspended several times per year during retreat and holiday periods, these will be announced by email in advance. Classes will be suspended over the easter break, from 29th March – 2nd April, and from 7th-13th May 2018.
10. Yoga Holly reserves the right to refuse entry.
11. Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
12. Images are used for illustrative purposes and are not an accurate representation of venues.
13. Class duration may vary by 10 minutes.
14. In class correction of posture is only given when necessary, and typically no more than three personal corrections. If you prefer not to be corrected for posture let the teacher know at the start of class.